Yes, yes we love cookies! You may have noticed we have a few cookie recipes on our blog…
The adventure of the Gingerbread Cookies in the shape of a family – we nailed it! There was the Crinkle Cutter Cookies made from bananas and oats, with a sprinkling of chocolate! And my favourite Salted Lemon Biscuits that remind me of some wild nights in my youth (tequila anyone?)
Love Cookies? Love you!
The best thing about cookies from beebeebox is that all our recipes are ALL gluten-free. But our blog is missing a chocolately biscuit recipe that is both good for us AND delicious! So here it is: our Love Yourself Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie!
What you need:
- 1 1/2 C Gluten-free Flour
- 1 t Baking Powder
- 1/2 t Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 75 g Butter (use dairy-free Margarine if you need to be dairy-free)
- 1/3 C Coconut Sugar
- 25 g Chopped Hazelnuts
- 35 g 85% Dark Lindt Chocolate (use dairy-free Chocolate if you need to be dairy-free)
- 3 T Eat Naked Honey (in your beebeebox this month!)
How to make Love Yourself Cookies:
- Lovingly preheat your oven to 180’C and line baking sheets with baking paper in a way that shows you care.
- Gently shift flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Rub in the butter until the mixture looks like crumbs (optional: whisper sweet nothings into the bowl).
- Passionately stir in the coconut sugar, hazelnuts and dark chocolate.
- Warm up the honey in the microwave for about 30 seconds and mix it with some oomph!
- Take the choc hazelnut cookie dough and spread it out on the floured kitchen counter. Use heart-shaped cookie cutters, if this pleases you, and tenderly place on baking trays.
- Bake for about 8 to 12 minutes until your Love Yourself Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies are golden and firm.
- Enjoy! Guilt-free chocolately deliciousness. You’re welcome.